Guided winter electric bike tour
Travelling to Saariselkä in winter? Do you want to experience the enchanting nature of Lapland in a new and ecological way? A guided winter e-bike tour is just for you!
Whatever your reason for joining a guided e-bike tour, you’re in the right place!
Roll Outdoors organizes guided e-bike tours for all levels and fitnesses. Our guides are top professionals and our e-bikes are well-maintained and of high quality.
Our guides will lead you on routes that match your skill level and provide guidance in riding techniques, ensuring that the trip is safe and fun! This is an experience that everyone visiting Rovaniemi should try!
Top-quality, well-maintained electric bikes
Lapland's best winter routes
FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND GUIDES
GUIDING MATTERS – MOUNTAIN BIKING WITH A PROFESSIONAL GUIDE ON AN E-BIKE GUARANTEES A SUCCESSFUL BIKE TRIP
Electric cycling allows you to explore Saariselkä’s beautiful winter landscape while minimising your carbon footprint. This ecological choice brings you closer to nature while enjoying a clean environment.
Biking in snowy landscapes, with the sun reflecting off the crystal-clear snow, offers an unforgettable experience.
And you don’t have to worry about hilly sections because the e-bike makes the journey easy and enjoyable. You can breathe in the fresh winter air and let the beauty of Lapland surround you.
But what truly makes the trip special are our top-notch guides. Their expertise and local knowledge enrich the experience, offering insider insights and sharing stories you won’t hear anywhere else. Their passion and love for Lapland deepen your understanding of this magical place.
E-BIKE TOURS ARE A NEW AND INNOVATIVE WAY TO EXPERIENCE LAPLAND!
Why choose Roll Outdoors' electric bike tour in Saariselkä?
1. A new and innovative experience: stand out from the crowd and experience Saariselkä and Urho Kekkonen National Park in a new way. While others opt for regular activities, you can be a pioneer and experience Lapland through an e-bike tour.
Knowledgeable guides: We have top-of-the-line guides who not only guide you through the terrain but also deepen your understanding of Lapland’s nature and environment.
3. Easy and comfortable journey: Our e-bikes make all routes enjoyable, no matter how hilly the terrain. Experience Lapland effortlessly and comfortably. For those willing, our e-bike and fantastic winter routes offer incredible opportunities to challenge yourself!
4.Competitive prices: As e-biking is inherently sustainable and you don’t need to travel by car/bus to start the tour, our prices are very reasonable compared to, for example, snowmobiling!
5. Equipment available if needed: Including a bike, helmet, light if necessary, beanie for under the helmet, shoe covers, and gloves, so you don’t have to worry about getting them separately. You just need warm outdoor clothes.
6. Our customer service is friendly and professional: we are happy to help you with any questions you may have, guide you on how to use your bike and give you tips on interesting cycling routes in the area, orprovide you with a professional guide for your trip. Our goal is to ensure that you can enjoy cycling without worries and that your experience with our guided e-bike tours is always positive.
How can I join a guided electric bike tour in Saariselkä?
Booking an electric bike tour with us is quick and easy. You can make a reservation on our website, by email, or by calling us.
Here you can find contact details of our bike rental shops and tour packages
What does an electric bike ride cost?
DON'T THINK, TRY AND FALL IN LOVE WITH GUIDED ELECTRIC CYCLING!
Frequently asked questions - Guided winter electric bike tours
On a guided electric bike tour you will ride with a guide on Saariselkä’s stunning winter trails. A guided electric bike tour is a great way to get to know Lapland’s nature and winter cycling in a fun and unique way! A bike tour is also a great way to avoid tourist traps, as our group sizes are always small and you can also book a private tour. We have a maximum of eight clients per guide, but usually much fewer.
Our ready-made tours include a guide, bike rental, helmet, and headlights if needed.
We also do tailor-made tours, so the tour can be customized to suit your needs!
Riding an electric bike in winter is not difficult if you know how to ride a normal bicycle:
- Our electric bikes make every trail enjoyable, no matter how hilly the terrain. Experience Lapland effortlessly and comfortably.
Electric bikes can unlock the wonders of mountain biking for people who would otherwise not be able to enjoy the sport, for example due to physical limitations or lack of fitness.
With an e-bike, you can control how much help you get from the motor, which means you can save energy or, if you want, train hard.
Our electric bike tours are carried out in winter with electric fat bikes. The wider tyres of the fat bike ensure good grip and a smooth ride on winter trails and roads. However, fat bikes are ridden in exactly the same way as other bikes!
Read the instructions on how to prepare for the trip HERE.
Roll Outdoors’ electric bike tour starts from €95!
You should never go cycling when you are hungry and thirsty! Participants must also be dressed for the weather to participate in the excursion. See the tips for clothing in electric winter bike tour here.
The price does not include transport to the Saariselkä office at Pekankatu 2.
Participants are responsible for their own insurance cover. Before you go, check that your insurance covers cycling.