Guided tours and rentals in Kiilopää, Saariselkä
Come and test one of the coolest activity in Lapland: mountainbiking in wild nature! Our shop is located in Saariselkä area at Suomen Latu Kiilopää Hotel and there are lots of nice trails starting just outside of the front door. Kiilopää is one of the main gates to Urho Kekkonen National Park.
5 reasons to choose us:
– We love mountain biking with our heart and soul and want to enable great biking experiences for everybody else too.
– We have a versatile selection of high quality bikes, e.g mountain bikes, fatbikes and e-bikes. Our bikes are well maintained.
– Our friendly staff in the rental store will help you to choose the right bike, advise you on how to use it and also give you suggestions for great trails according to your wishes and biking experience. Our staff is familiar with the trails, landscapes, culture and other service providers of this area.
– On guided tours our professional guides will take care of you and are dedicated to provide you the best possible experience.
– Renting a bike or booking a tour is easy and fast. You can do it online or by calling or emailing us.
Every day from 9.00 to 14.00 (returns until 18.00)
Kiilopääntie 620, 99830 Saariselkä.
We are located at Suomen Latu Kiilopää Hotel, downstairs on the left side of the main entrance
Check bike rentals, courses, skis, tents, sleeping bags, pulks etc winter gear rentals, prices and do the bookings here:
The scenery is breathtaking up at the fells and the atmosphere of the ancient forests of Urho Kekkonen National park is something you can’t find anywhere else. Easy routes and really long and technical singletracks available. True paradise of every mountain biker and nature lover!
And hey, the traditional Finnish smoke sauna and dip to the mountain brook after a long day on the bike is something that makes you fall in love to Lapland ?