If you’re not interested in a gym card and you’ve fed up with Zumba, you can download your Roll Outdoors sports voucher to be used later on. You can then start enjoying outdoor activities and great cycling at a time that suits you best. The Roll Outdoors Sports Balance is valid for one year from the date of purchase at all our locations and can be used as payment for bike rental and guided bike rides.
Remember that the sports benefits are only for personal use. That’s why the Roll Outdoors Sports Balance is also personal and can only be used to pay for your own bike rental.
How to go ahead?
You have a sports benefits APP? (ie. Smartum, ePassi, Edenred)
- Find Roll Outdoors Rovaniemi in your sports benefits app and transfer the amount you want to us. You can do this with us on site or from the comfort of your couch.
- Please also send us your name and email address to email@example.com with a headline “Sports Balance”
- Wait. We will send you the Sports Balance card by email no later than the next working day.
- Now you can book a bike rental at a time that suits you. At the end of your booking, select “pay with sports voucher” as the payment method
- When you pick up your bike, show the balance card that was delivered to you. This will give you a discount on your bike rental equal to your balance. If the rental costs more than the remaining balance, you can pay the remaining balance by debit card, for example.
Physical sports benefit vouchers
The same procedure as above applies to sports vouchers, but you will need to swing by any of our offices to pick up your vouchers.
We accept the following sports benefits as payment!