Ski/bike mechanic, come and work with us at Kiilopää, Saariselkä!
THIS PLACE HAS BEEN FILLED. However, if you are interested in working at Kiilopää in the summer, check out our summer recruitment HERE. We are looking for an enthusiastic and skilled employee to perform ski maintenance and bike rental tasks in the Saariselkä area in Lapland. Work will start immediately and will last until the end of April. Possibility to continue working during the summer season.
The employee will be primarily responsible for carrying out ski maintenance and ski hire operations and possibly, depending on his/her skills, for running a bike hire service in the Saariselkä area. Duties include, but are not limited to, maintenance and repair of skis, customer service in the bike and ski rental shop, and, depending on your skills, maintenance and repair of bikes, as well as taking and processing reservations. You will work as part of a team, focusing on high customer satisfaction and quality service.
- Previous experience in ski (and/or bike) maintenance is a strong advantage
- Accurate and meticulous approach
- Ability to work effectively in a team and excellent customer service skills
- Willingness to work flexibly according to changing situations
- Good language skills (Finnish and English)
- A competitive salary
- The opportunity to work in a great environment in Lapland
- The opportunity to develop your skills and learn new ones
- A friendly and supportive team
- If needed, a room from the cell room staff apartment at Kiilopää
If you are motivated, skilled and willing to work in ski maintenance and bike rental in the Saariselkä area, please send your application as soon as possible. The search ends as soon as a suitable person is found.
Please send your application and CV by e-mail to email@example.com
For more information about the job, contact Johannes: firstname.lastname@example.org or +358 50 3807159